The Mobile Horizontal Silo is ideal for construction sites, requiring no permanent structures.
- Filter erecting (patented) placed in position – filtered material falls within the same silo.
- No need for council permission re. installation.
- Minimal environmental impact.
- Quick and easy to disassemble, move, and reassemble on another site without a crane.
- Variable unloading positions: the auger rotatable by 190 degrees.
- Content weight management during the unloading process.
- Pneumatic or mechanical loading system.
- Height of unloading operations is flexible.
- No need to anchor to the ground – more adaptable to “mobile” units.
- Can contain a variety of materials.
- No special trucks are required for transport.
- Assembly and disassembly is fast due to its 4 swivel feet.
- Quick loading/unloading (25 m3/hr when unloading).
- OR16, OR26, and OR36, are available in diameters that suit standard shipping containers.
Composition of standard models:
- Painted steel construction
- Support structure with galvanised telescopic legs
- 219 mm diameter extraction screw with gear motor
- 219 mm diameter truck loading screw with gear motor
- Loading tube
- Integral dust filter
- Vibrators and fluidisation
- Certified load cells
- Pressure relief valves
- Min/max indicator level
- Control panel
- E.C. Manual